Friday, July 9, 2010

**ccc** {daycare family}

i was asked to join the calvary daycare family for a little while and capture some images. these kids kept me on my toes! you should have seen how hard we all worked to get these little munchkins in line and in order!!! if only we had a video camera :). what a super fun gang, and i was so glad to be able to be a part of it. my personal favorite... where we are trying to get a picture of everyone's heads lying down! way too funny! one of the moms wrapped it up perfectly when she wrote me...

"Just want to thank you again and again for your perseverance yesterday. I found myself laughing randomly throughout the day. Sit here, dont move, dont touch the umbrella, smile, cheese, protect your lens...and at one point I saw Laniey petting your hair while you were shooting. I hope you spoiled yourself with a Venti coffee afterwards. :)"

thanks gang! i hope you had as much fun as i did! enjoy!





















 
© Sarah Fuccillo Photography