Sunday, September 12, 2010

**2011** {prices}

hello!
first let me start by saying that i am SO OVERJOYED with how blessed i've been to be able to be a part of so many peoples lives during this photography adventure! i am truly honored that so many people have trusted me to capture their families, vows, bellies, and babies over these last couple of years. now that i am booking into january, i figured i need to re-evaluate where sarah fuccillo photography is going in the coming year.....

for starters, i am continually working on increasing my knowledge and skills as a photographer so that you can always count on great, solid, memories for you and your family. second, i will continue to release all images on a disk for families as part of my session fees. this is important! many photographers don't do this, and understandably so, but being a mom, on a budget, and loving to look back and use them for various things, i feel it's best to keep that as part of my packages. with that being said, i believe i have something to offer that is truly unique and valuable.

by the time i prep for & finish a shoot, upload, sort through, edit, burn & copy, and mail out disks, i invest quite a bit of time for my clients. it is requiring me to increase my prices for the 2011 year. and because my family always comes first, i will continue to only do shoots on weekends. my prices will be as follows...


session fees { 2011 }

**family (up to 4 people), maternity, children & baby** { $220 }

**newborns** { $250 }

**seniors** { $220 }

**weddings** { $1600 } - includes a 1 hour engagement session, 6 hours of coverage, and full collection of high resolution digital images


-active duty military families receive a $20 discount off of session fees or $100 off of wedding package-

- each session includes a cd of full resolution digital images released to you for your use and enjoyment


i thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope you continue to support me through this coming year... complete with a fabulous new website!!!!

blessings!
 
© Sarah Fuccillo Photography